
Troy
hates needles but he had promised me that I could practice my IV skills on him...ONCE! So here is the happy man after I got done with him. I did not have the connector for the catheter so that is why there is quite a bit of blood. I am proud to say that I did put an IV into a patient last Tuesday and not a drop of blood dripped. It was beautiful. So my IV count is 5 now and 1 blood draw. Oh, the things that get me excited.
7 comments:
Karrass! Nice job beast. I have never started an IV. I tried once...it's a little nerve wracking with your nurse standing over you.
I've done a few blood draws though... ha ha :)
Way to be brave Troy... and nice clothes!
What a willing patient!
Congratulations! you have such a sweet husband!
Good job! Just don't be one of those nurses who gets the needle and digs around a bit and never gets the vein! IT HURTS! I know you would never do that though! :) I'm excited to be semi close to you guys again! We'll have to meet up sometime after we get there!
Wow..... That is love. I hope you got the bleeding under control! I think Shay was a bit worried when she saw the pic.
You guys are so funny!
that is true love!! you are sooo funny!! HAHA
Post a Comment