Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sweetness of Babies


I absolutely love babies and I have not even had one of my own yet. Since I'm working at the mother-baby unit, I get to witness the sweetness of new families and the joy these babies bring to their parents. I love to hold them and talk to the parents about them and see the transformation that takes place when they welcome their babies into this world. It never fails to amaze me how incredible the human life is. It is such a pleasure to work with the moms and the babies because most of the time, they are so appreciative of your help and teaching and it really is a happy time in the hospital. Below are pictures of some fabulous moms that I get to hang out with on my free time:) 

Janae and I went to visit Lili who just had her baby girl few weeks ago. Again and again, I am reminded of what a blessing it is to have good friends. 
Heather had Mr. James in March and he never was very small:) The picture is from our last night together before they moved to California. We miss them terribly and hope that somehow we will live in the same area in the future:) 


5 comments:

Molly said...

I love babies too! What a cool place to work. I'm jealous, but not jealous enough to go through a nursing program to hang out with cool babies. You're so smart!

The Ensign's said...

Not my best pic.... blah
Anyways.... your gonna make a wonderful mom some day! I'm glad we got to go together to check out Lili's new baby.

Mollie said...

I'm so glad you are loving where you work! It sounds so rewarding. Love you and miss you girl!

Dani said...

Babies are so sweet! Almost 2 year olds...not so sweet! Just kidding! Some day you'll have a baby of your own! Will you hurry up please!

Lilianne said...

Eevi! Thanks for posting this cute picture!! I love it! You guys are the best. Thanks for coming to visit me and for the wonderful and thoughtful gift. It made my day! Babies are great and you're going to be such a great momma when the time comes. I'm a little bit jealous that you get to work in the labor & delivery floor with all those new babies! How fun!!!