Sunday, September 21, 2008

Inspiration

I am one of those people who reads strangers' blogs because I find some of these blogs so inspiring. Few weeks ago, I came across a blog by a woman whose sister had been in a plane crash. The sister and her husband were both burned quite severely. They have four little children. Some of you might have even heard about her; she seems to be quite the hit as "blogger mom".   This morning I happened to go and read the blog again as well as the sister's blog; I was amazed by their positive attitude, their faith and love for life. What a great reminder on a Sunday morning to count my blessings and show more love to those around me. 

1 comment:

Bridget said...

The blog world is so amazing sometimes. I heard about this through the brother's blog.

Also, I don't think it's stalking when it's a public blog. That's why we write it, right?