
Yes, I can even prove it to you. I went to check the mail few days ago and there was the declaration of Troy's love for me. I pulled it out the mailbox with excitement. My first issue of Runner's World had arrived. As Troy and I discussed possible anniversary present options, I told him that I loved reading this particular magazine and it would be nice to get a monthly reminder that he loves me. Don't get me wrong, he does tell me that he loves me on daily basis, but more tangible reminders are nice too:)
I'm in a "I want to be a hardcore runner" mood again. Since high school, I have identified myself as a runner. Back then I did the sprints and now I'm doing the long-distance; however, all I needed was a pair of running shoes to feel good about things.
How do you identify yourself? Obviously we all have several things that identify us, but what is your favorite?
P.S I am signed up for Tucson Half-Marathon on Dec. 7th. If anyone is interested joining me or just training with me, let me know!
3 comments:
I'm a mom... I'm looking for some other identities (sp?) though.....
That's one of the nice things about no kids is you actually know what YOU enjoy doing. (anyone reading this... so that there's no misunderstanding. I do ENJOY my kids.)
You have a good husband. BTW, how weird is it that I went to school with Danielle Hill Clark from like the 3rd grade on?! Is she the one you were wondering if we were related to?
Eevi, you know I am signed up for the Dec 7th 1/2 too right? My training isnt going so well though :0 ah well! As for the diet thing, I have found that I can maintain a much more stable weight when I try not to do something extreme but just eat and live a more healthy life. And remember this: if you mess up, its not all over! Every bite of that cookie DOES make a difference. Hah.
Post a Comment