So Troy and I do not pay for cable, which means that we only get the standard channels. We ended up staying at Troy's parents for few days while they went to California. This meant that we were just being lazy around the house and we could watch all the cable we wanted. This might not sound very exciting to those of you who have cable at your disposal anytime; however, we got to explore shows that we never seen before. Somehow we ended up on Bravo and watched 6 hours---yes 6 hours of Project Runaway in one day. It sure was entertaining and I am not even that into fashion and most of the time think that runaway designs are ridiculous.
I know this was completely a "waste of time", but I do not feel guilty about being so lazy. I was working on a 1000 puzzle as I watched the show so I guess I was doing something little more intellectual at the same time.
We are now off to Finland for 12 days. So excited! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and had a chance to relax and maybe even do something unusually lazy or just different:)
3 comments:
I LOVE Project Runway...and have also participated in a six-hour marathon watching of this show. Welcome to the club!! :-) Hope you're having a blast in Finland!
You two are just like us. We had TV in Middlebury (we don't have it here in Tucson) and it was like a new-fangled technology we'd never seen before. So I totally understand!
Post a Comment