So my house will be filled with cars and balls for the next few years. I cant wait!!! We didn't get a good picture of his boy parts so I have nothing to really share regarding that. However, I will share a cute picture of his foot in the next few days.
Friday, February 13, 2009
It's a "POIKA"
The day of the ultrasound finally came and we were sure ready for it. Of course, my doctor had to go and deliver a baby just when I was about to get in, so we had to wait another hour and a half. Then we finally found out that we are having a BOY!! We are so excited and I finally get to go and do some shopping. I also find out that my placenta is located in front of my uterus and it kind of cushions the kicks from the little BOY, so that is why I haven't felt him move around too much. Of course, he was being little difficult and was folded like a sandwich and kept kicking himself in the head:) That kind of behavior must come from Troy's genes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Woohoo!!!! Well they can BFF's while they'll little and don't mind being friends with a girl/boy....
then years later..... maybe they'll end up getting married and you guys will NEVER get away from us!!! hehe
Awesome! Congratulations. Good luck with that. :)
Hooray! Baby boys are great! (Girls are too, I'm sure). I'm excited for you!
Yeah!!! I've been checking your blog all day to see the news. You must have gone crazy waiting while she delivered the other baby. Congrats on a boy, they are so sweet!
Congrats guys!
Yay! You are going to LOVE having a boy. I am so excited for you guys!!!
Yeah for having a boy! Boys are so much fun and rowdy. It's going to be great.
Congrats! Boys are so fun. I love having a boy first - there's just something great about a big brother watching out for his younger siblings. How exciting! Plus, I think boy clothes are so fun!
That is spectacular!!! We have loved having a little boy around. Well, if we end up somewhere near you guys our little boys will definitely be friends. Congratulations!
Yeah!! Any baby is the right baby! Very happy for you. Bet he is going to be very cute and fun. Can I come help hold him and love on him after Barbara?
Post a Comment