The other night I was laying in my bed and thought to myself, I do not think there are enough blogs in this world and I don't think people get to hear about my stuff enough, I should start another blog.
Just kidding! Well, I'm kidding about the reasoning for starting a blog. I have a hard time balancing family updates and stories with Eevi's blah blah blah, so I created a blog that will be all about my blah blah blah while this will be the fun, cute blog about my family.
So if you ever wonder what I'm thinking, you can check it out at http://runsleepplayandlove.blogspot.com/. No pressure though. There are already too many blogs and not enough time, so mainly I will use the blog as a journal and an outlet for my feelings and opinions. But let's be honest, it never hurts to know that someone might care about your thoughts, experiences and feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment