Our beautiful daughter got a name and a blessing today.
We decided to name her after our moms. Eerika is after my mom's middle name, which is Erika and Ann is Troy's mom's middle name.
The blessing was beautiful and touching. Troy's mom made a beautiful blessing dress for her with matching booties.

The day was relaxing and we got to spend it with family and close friends.
We feel very blessed.
We love you, Eerika.
10 comments:
Beautiful baby. Beautiful name. And YOU look TERRIFIC!!
Love you!
Love the family pic! Congrats!
So lovely, both the baby and her name!
I love her name! And those booties are so precious!
Llllooovvveee iiitttt!!!
Sweet! She's adorable.
How do you pronounce it? With the long ee sound like your name?...not that I would pronounce it correctly anyway. How exciting! Congrats!
I want to see that dress! Troy's mom is pretty talented. I'll bet that's not the only dress she sews for Eerika...and I love the picture Saku hanging off Troy's arm!
The picture of the four of you made me laugh out loud! Too cute!
Eerika is the pretiest!
Post a Comment