Dear Troy
Since the 16 hour time difference between us might make it little more difficult to FaceTime and skype, I figured I would try to post few things about our days here.
The Good:
I made it to church on time.
Both of the kids diaper rashes are doing so much better.
We had a great time walking around the neighborhood and looking at Halloween decorations.
I was able to get Eerika to take a little nap in my arms. I just dont have your magic.
The pumpkin bread is so good.
Eerika wore an adorable "big girl" outfit to church and her bow was on the whole time.
I wore my new skirt and I really like it.
Both of the kids were in bed by 7 pm. (no nap for saku and only two short ones for Eerika)

The Bad:
Eerika had pooped while we drove to church. I didn't notice it until I had carried her (while balancing on my hip) and got poop on my arm, my shirt and my skirt. I might have smelled like poop for the rest of the three hours.
Saku unscrewed the light bulbs off our night lamps and hit them together--shattering one of them on our bed.
Saku pushed one of his closet doors off its place so it doesn't slide now.
And I had to go into "time out" after I raised my voice at Saku as he was pushing on that door and I was worried that it would fall on Eerika and I.
I have eaten half of the huge loaf of pumpkin bread.
Eating dinner by myself stinks. I made those good costco raviolis and they were not that great this time.
The funny:
Josh (Anderson) asked Saku "what is dad doing in Japan?" and Saku told him that you ate goldfish and octopus.
I got a new toy-I mean I took out the ironing board and since Saku has probably never seen it, due to my lack of ironing, he told me "new toy, pretty cool". Yes, I am quite the lucky woman.
I asked Saku something today and he answered "sure, yeah,probably". How did we manage to create such a hilarious little boy?!
Saku has "found" the train in his closet. He will go and sit in the bumbo and pretends to ride a train. I got to be one of his passengers as I sat on the toy box.
Saku told me to stay in time-out for five minutes, then counted to 11 and made the time sound. Then I told me that he would go and get me money to make me happy.When I told him that I was already happy, he said that I was sad. I think our emotional coaching is working:)
I love you. Everyone keeps asking me how I'm doing without you here. I am doing well so far but I miss you. I hope you ate some delicious food again today!
Love,
Keiju
1 comment:
Yes, you were, indeed, terribly cute on Sunday.
No- you didn't smell like poop at all ;)
Yes- eating dinner by yourself stinks- even when it's always been good before. Maybe that's why when my hunny is gone I conveniently 'forget' to eat.
Post a Comment