Last week could be characterized by great days and crappy nights. The kids have been sick and sleeping terribly! And while I am grateful that they aren't that sick, the lingering snotty noses and coughs drive me crazy.
Today I fasted for the first time in months and the low blood sugar in addition to the lack of sleep made me a cranky woman. I feel bad for the kids and Troy. I am not proud of myself for the snappy comments and short temper, but I am grateful that I apologize easily. That sounds like I am patting myself on the back, but I do realize that I wasn't that kind today. I wasn't patient. They all deserved better than how I treated them. And I apologized for it.
I'm glad tomorrow is another day and I can start all over again.
Few pictures of my darling kids- I promise I will be better version of myself tomorrow!
Exhibit 1: I had to snap a picture of Eerika as I put her in the exersaucer and vacuumed. This picture makes her look like a little calm angel who just sits there and watches the world go around.
Saku got a chance to go up on our attic and he had a blast with isi.
Exhibit 2: this is not a girl who just sits calmly and chills. She goes 100 miles an hour walking around our house. Makes all this noise. Pulls her socks and shoes off. Eats dirt and rocks. And I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment