Saku loves the beach. Eerika does not love the beach.
Saku loves the waves. Eerika is scared of them.
Eerika will play in the sand for 15 minutes and then she is done. She will happily play with cousins all day on the patio of the beach house and inside.
Saku will go boogie boarding. Play frisbee until he dives into the sand too many times or gets hit in the face with it.
I have read two books. I have slept in until 7:30 on several mornings. I also stayed up way late one night to read one of my books.
Troy has biked on three mornings. I have walked on three days: one time on the beach and twice with Regina on the streets.
I have cooked zero meals as we have eaten out or eaten Troy's mom's meals. It is awesome.
I have worn make up once and let me hair air dry every day.
I have loved the own space that we have had in our beach hut, while being right next to Grandma and Granpa's beach house so we can play with cousins and spend time with Grandma and Grandpa. I have also been freaked out by the lack of privacy of our beach hut as we are right off the beach and people often hang out right next to our back deck.
We have looked for sea shells. And bought few cooler ones at the shop.
We went to do Saku's school shopping. I am still in some sort of denial about the fact that he starts school.
I have listened to the waves in the evenings and felt little ninja kick in my belly. It is pretty perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment