Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Aleksis' Five Months of Fabulousness

Aleksi loves to eat. He has tried sweet potatoes, carrots, pears and bananas. After bananas, he developed a rash. It could have been a coincidence, but now I am keeping a more careful watch as I introduce foods. We haven't had any food allergies before so this is a new territory.

Picture overload as I finally got my iphone pictures to the computer
Happy!

Drinks formula from a bottle when needed

Strong boy but not a fan of tummy time

Loves the swing

Everything goes to his mouth

He sucks on his toes.
Delicious thighs

Something to keep him entertained for a while when I absolutely need to be hands free

Five Month Old soccer player



Fine motor skills have been mastered enough to play with tutti

Dynamic duo 

He loves to look at people, wait and then give the biggest smiles when they notice him and smile at him. It is fun to see him have a huge smile on his face and when I turn my head around, to see a complete stranger engaging with him.

Waiting for Ukki to look at him

Aleksi takes three naps a day. We are on a good steady nap schedule now. It doesn't cause me much stress anymore.

Aleksi is happy in anyone's arms but seems to start to prefer me.

Size two diapers.

Still nurses two to three times a night. He was hit with a cold and Ukki and Mummi's visit made us revert back to bad habits of not letting him soothe himself.

He is starting to sit on his own for a bit, but not steady or strong enough to leave him alone with it.

No comments: