Friday, August 21, 2015

Aleksi is 10 months!

In the past month, Aleksi learned to crawl faster than before. He learned to crawl up the stairs. He learned to walk along furniture. He has even let go off furniture few times and stood on his own for few seconds. He loves to hold your hand and walk around. 

He continues to have such a happy disposition. Troy made a comment that "if we could all be like Aleksi, life would be good" referring to his happy and easy going mood.

He is sleeping well except for the past week when we have gone through some rough crying periods before bedtime and waking up after only two hours of nighttime sleep. We do two solid naps each day.

We have started to read a bit more and he prefers books with real animal pictures. He has started to point at them as I read the animal names. Not because he can tell me which one is a dog but I think he just enjoys pointing at things.

He is a champion eater. He will eat anything. I love it. I am still nursing him. He also gets a bottle whenever I feel it is convenient.
Aleksi enjoyed the sand at White Sands National Park, but it was a bit bright.

The sitting in the sand business backfired on us as the sand got inside his diaper and he cried bloody murder as the sand was rubbing against his man parts.

I got these shoes from Goodwill and I think they are adorable.
 

Happy playing at the library.

No comments: