Sunday, October 18, 2015

Isi turns 35

Troy's birthday happened to be on a Friday this year. We decided to keep Saku home from school for "personal reasons" because we didn't want the hassle of school morning plus we wanted to spend time as a family.

We spent the afternoon at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and ate a delicious meal at Tucanos that night.
The wait was very long on a Friday night, BUT the birthday man said it was worth it so then it is all good.

Troy got a Costco size bag of trail mix as a present and I had hoped to get these special jalapeno cheddar sausages from Costco, but they weren't available when we went shopping there right before his birthday. 

I had hoped to take Troy on a date and give him all of my attention, but after I contacted two different baby sitters and neither of them could do it, I lost my steam and we ventured out as a family. The kids did a great job at Tucanos and while it was a lot more work to have three kids than just the two of us, full tummies and happy people were the result of our night.

We didn't even end up doing anything for a "birthday cake" as we were so full that night. 







I absolutely love this picture of Troy. I think he looks so handsome. 

No comments: