Written on August 6th
Having a newborn has always been one of the hardest times for Troy and I. I am tired. I get stressed out about baby's sleep. He gets frustrated that I am stressed. He feels like he doesnt get enough time with me. I get frustrated that he doesn't understand how tired I am. We are aware of this and we talk about it openly.
Having a newborn has always been one of the hardest times for Troy and I. I am tired. I get stressed out about baby's sleep. He gets frustrated that I am stressed. He feels like he doesnt get enough time with me. I get frustrated that he doesn't understand how tired I am. We are aware of this and we talk about it openly.
Obviously it has only been two and half weeks but I feel like Troy and I are working really well as a team. It started from Little Moose's labor and birth. He was so helpful both physically and mentally that I really felt connected to him in a way that I haven't felt with the other births.
I have made an effort to focus on him, even if it is just for 10 minutes before going to sleep so he feels loved and important. He has been great about helping in the mornings and often he will ask "how is your night" if he wakes up and I am feeding Little Moose. The other night I fell asleep with Little Moose on my chest and he woke up and saw it and gently put Little Moose in his bassinet so I could sleep more comfortably.
I am grateful for the unity and team work we have right now. I am grateful that I am able to be less stressed out and he is being
No comments:
Post a Comment