Wednesday, November 7, 2007

ABC Tag

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Troy
C- Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day of choice: Fridays(when I dont have a class and Troy is off)
E- Essential Item: chapstick
F- Favorite Color: green/pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: gummi bears
H- Hometown: Tampere, Finland
I- Indulgence(s): reading magazines and blogs, candy
J- January or July: January in AZ and July in Finland
K- Kids: none yet
L- Life is incomplete without: my family and the gospel
M- Marriage Date: September 10. 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: failure
Q- Quotes: what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger(nursing school is sure doing that to me)
R- Reason To Smile: when I can make someone happy
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Three: I don't know who to tag
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I used to snore like a old man when I was little, my tonsils were taken out to stop the snoring.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: both
W- Worst Habit: picking my nose
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: too many--good steak, burgers, SALADS, mexican food....i love to eat
Z- Zodiac: Aries

2 comments:

The Ensign's said...

Nose picker!!!!! haha j/k

Starla said...

Hey- I think you might have too much time on your hands if you have time to fill this thing out :) ha ha