Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Head start to Thanksgiving

I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't eat too little over this Thanksgiving break so Troy and I went to In-N-Out for dinner and dessert at Coldstone. For the first time, we ordered from their "secret menu" at In-N-Out. We got double-doubles "animal style", which means that they add pickles, special sauce and grilled onions. They were delicious.

To add to the damage of my fatty dinner, now I am just sitting on the couch and reading people's blogs. I sure love this week and the lack of school work:)

4 comments:

H.Cook said...

pickles and onions on your ice cream? hmm... I'm glad you thought it was good! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Eevi said...

Sorry, I meant that they added the pickles and onions to our burgers at In-N-Out.

I corrected my grammar to make sure that other people won't think I'm weird with pickled ice cream:)

Dani said...

YUMMY! Coldstone is my favorite! And Tanner would also be VERY jealous of your In and Out burger! I forgot there is one in Tucson now! Yum yum and yum!

Christi Pobst said...

Hey guys!!! I miss having junk food. Matt and I are on a little bit of a diet. Your page looks great!