Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Double Post Today!

So I meant to post about this last weekend, but somehow I didn't get around to do it. I decided that Troy should take me on a vacation as a graduation present...yes, it might be little bossy but once I'm done with this nursing school business, I feel very entitled to some pampering.
We are planning the vacation for the upcoming August since it is hard to know how everything is going to be once I graduate. So here are the three options that we are thinking of, let me know which would sounds the best:)

1. 10-day Alaskan Cruises from San Francisco.
2a. Hawaiian Cruises-probably a roundtrip from Honolulu
2b. Just saying in Hawaii for a week or so.
3. Train ride across U.S-start from San Francisco-Chicago-NYC-Washington D.C-New Orleans-Home

12 comments:

Starla said...

Yes it is kind of bossy, but I wish I could come! Make this a poll and I will vote! Can you make it so that I can vote for more than one option? Please.

Mimi said...

My vote is for the Alaskan Cruise -I have always wanted to go on one!

Mollie said...

Greg went on an Alaskan Cruise with his family before we got married and he LOVED it. He said it was absolutely beautiful, and much more romantic and classy than a drunken Caribbean cruise (he would know, he's been on 4). In fact, we are planning one for the Summer of 2009! You wanna wait a year and go with us? :)

Dani said...

I would tell Tan to take me on a trip too! Except he doesn't like to spend money so our trip would be something like going to San Antonio for the weekend or something lame! I would pick Hawaii! Not the cruise. I've been on 3 cruises and had fun but I would pick Hawaii any day over a cruise. I've heard Alaskan cruises are more for older people. My parents didn't love it, but grandparents sure did. It depends what you are wanting to do! I'll totally come if you go to Hawaii! :)

Molly said...

I love the train idea. I've always wanted to travel the world by train. But I haven't figured out how to cross the ocean yet.

Natalie said...

I think the train trip sounds really cool! I'd love to travel and see the US. I vote for the train.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ensign's said...

Well although none of this will matter cause I'm sure you'll be about in your last month of your pregnancy and you'll be stuck here in Tucson... I'd say Hawaii cause we went for our Honeymoon and loved it! However TMC, St. Jo's, UMC, which ever you choose will I'm sure be just as exciting!!! hehehe

The Ensign's said...

I felt I should include this to my previous post.....
Anyone reading the previous post.... NO Eevi is not prego (since she still has a year and a half left that would make no sense anyways) I'm just hoping it on her in the near future. When the time is right. =)
Sorry I hope I didn't start any rumors.

Eevi said...

You are crazy Janae! But that is why I like you so much:)

Mollie said...

Uh yeah I read that post and was like WHAT?????? Baby Grossarth on the way???

And even though that other blogger dogged my Alaska Cruise suggestion, I stand by my opinion that it would be so neat to see that part of our country (even if you're not 80 years old).

Eevi said...

Mollie, Alaskan cruise is Troy's favorite and I feel very partial to it as well, and if you guys could make it this year, we would love to do it with you guys!