Now that all of you guys think I'm insane, I would love to know what are you guys obsessed about? Maybe I can re-direct my grade obsession toward something else. At least my grade obsession will last only for three more semesters:) And I should say that I made myself look little crazier than I really am for the sake of an entertaining post.
8 comments:
Your far from insane!!! I have many crazy things I do, but I wouldn't want you to replace your number counting with mine. Mine are more OCD related. Like checking the doors over and over at night because I second guess myself all the time. Or worse when I leave the house I put the garage door down and I have to sit and make sure it goes all the way down before I drive away and even then sometimes I have to turn around at the end of the street and come back and make sure it went down all the way. I'm sure if my neighbors watched me they would think I'm crazy!!!! That's just to get started on my crazy habits....
I hate spoons and odd numbers and I don't use nickels.
So, turns out you are the only weird one! I'm totally sane.
I think you guys all know this but I obsess over dishes. The ONLY time there should be a dirty dish in the sink is if the dishwasher is RUNNING! I was such a pain to my roommates probably. It has gotten less severe since I have been married- Greg is good for me!
Molly, do you really still hate spoons? Wow, you were serious about that!
You aren't the only weird one, but you are weird. Hmmm I wonder what I obsess about. I hate cleaning up after my roommates. I hate it a lot.
I can't think of anything. Guess I'm not weird! :)
Ok I thought of some weird stuff just now when I read the ensign's post. These are things I used to do, but not as much anymore. I double, triple, quadruple check locks. And I check my alarm to make sure it was set correctly at least 3 times. Sometimes I get so paranoid I set 2 alarms and check each of them 3 times.
I have to make sure all of the blinds are closed before it gets dark outside.
And I think that your number thing isn't just crazy, it is a little OCD like me checking alarms and the ensign's turning around to make sure the garage is closed.
I don't think my obsession is good to pass on either: I obsess over time. I'm always figuring out in my head how long something should take, when I'll get home, when I should start dinner, how to make everything fit in my day. The worst part is I'm married to someone who HATES to plan! I'm sure it's good for me
I'm counting all the time in my head. Like, when I hear someone talking, a lot of the time I am counting letters, syllables, or words. I like the number 15, so I rephrase something in my head that I heard them say so there are 15 syllables (or letters, or words, depending on the length). I almost always count when I am walking on the sidewalk and try to fit 3 steps into each square. I count to 3 for 5 squares and then start the set over again. Ha! I am REALLY crazy!
Post a Comment