Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm Back

So I have been very lazy about blogging last weeks. It's not that there was nothing to blog about, but I just had no desire to put in the effort to type my thoughts. I have been tagged like three times so I will start with some of them.

Open the nearest book to page 123 and post the fifth sentence.

From "Into the Wild"

"More and more of the classes he took addressed such pressing social issues as racism and world hunger and inequities in distribution of wealth."

This was a book about 23-year old college graduate from Emory who lived few years on the road and in the nature. It was actually really good and I wanted to see the movie; however, it was of course R rated. 

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Welcome back! I feel like I'm all of a sudden hearing about that book everywhere. Maybe I'll have to read it...

Starla said...

What a weird tag and YES you have been a lazy blogger-but I think you are not alone on that.

You don't have to do my tag- I won't be offended. :)

Love you!