I decided to try swimming as a workout so I bravely went to the local public pool by myself and jumped into the water. I went during the "adult lap hours" so there were only few other people. which didn't make me feel any better. I happened to be the only girl among the middle age men who were getting their workout in. Also I think my bathing suit with Zebra print took away any attempt to look like a serious swimmer, but I sure love that bathing suit. Thanks Janae:)
I find it funny that I can run 400 m(1/4 mile), which is one lap around the track, in one minute while it took me at least 10 minutes to swim 400 meters. I just do the breast stroke because I have not figured out my breathing rhythm for freestyle.
I will enjoy my swimming workouts; however, I won't be trying to switch from running races to swimming races anytime soon.
2 comments:
Okay... so I offically cannot go lap swimming with you anymore. Serious swimsuit or not. 400m? WOW! Okay... now I truly am out of shape...still working up to 400m. Good Job... show all them old men! Monsoons keep raining on my lap swim time in the evening. Ugh!
I am not a swimmer either.
I tagged you ok? OK. Don't think you are exempt for the spoken of tag. You WILL do it. You WILL do it... You WILL do it.....
See- now you WILl do it!
Post a Comment