Some of you might remember my plan (from September) to lose 5 pounds. I accomplished my goal in about 4 weeks or so by running and not eating sweets. However, when I step on the scale now or put on my jeans, the situation is little different. And this time, I gained the weight straight to my waist area...Our trip to Finland and the consumption of delicious Finnish food and chocolate could be the reason; fortunately, this time the reason isn't my lack of self-control around food. The following pictures of Christmas presents, generous giveaways and purchases might give some clues to the reason behind the extra pounds.
So I am 18 weeks pregnant. That's a picture of my belly at 17 weeks. Obviously, it's not too big yet since it's my first baby and I have a long torse so the baby can fit in there just fine for now. However, I can sure feel the fact that I have a belly and I am loving it:) Few weeks ago, I still felt that I just had a roll, but now it's a baby bump so I'm happy with my new shape.
We won't find out if it's a little Eevi or a little Troy until February 13th, so it will either be a very pink Valentine's day or few blue hearts thrown in there:) I really don't have a preference. In the beginning of the pregnancy, I was really hoping for a girl(like majority of first time moms I believe); however, right now the idea of a little boy sounds so fun and somehow I feel like it's a boy. All we really want is a healthy baby:)
18 comments:
You're pregnant?!
Ok... Troy.... your a nerd!!!! I hope it's yours since it's such a surprise to you!!! hehe
Eevi!!!! I'm sooo freakin' excited for you guys. I'm hoping you have a girl since I am, but I always wanted a boy first for the whole "older brother" thing. Looks like an exciting Christmas and again.... I'm soooooo excited for you guys. You guys are gonna be awesome parents. (Even if Troy's a bit behind on the news =) j/k)
Eevi!! Oh my goodness! Congratulations! That is so exciting!
YEAH! You're out in the open! Congratulations, guys! We are so excited for you. This will surely result in a very cute baby...whatever the flavor! :-)
Can't wait to find out what you're having. You guys are awesome!!
AAAA! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are going to be the BEST mommy every! I am sooo excited for you!!!!
Hooray! Congratulations (again)! I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations guys! I hope this baby comes with red hair, either a boy or a girl. You will be the best parents!
Yeah for baby pounds! That is so exciting. And I'm still looking for that baby bump... you are so tiny and cute. Congrats!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
i didnt know you were pregnant!! yay!! im so excited for you. welcome to the mommy club. :) p.s. its a cute baby bump!
Congratulations! That's very exciting! If you feel like its a boy, it probably is. Somehow I just knew Ryan was a boy and Sarah a girl before we even had either ultrasound. Your bump is adorable!
Hooray hooray!! Your tummy is soooo cute!! Enjoy your journey to motherhood, I am so happy for you!
Yeah! We're so excited for you guys! And your belly is so cute and little! Hope you're feeling better!
Oh My GOSH!!! So exciting! You will be such a great mom, can't wait to hear what you are having! I have a thing for boys :) but I might be a little biased!
www.thefamilynichols.com
I am so excited for you two. You two are going to be such awesome parents, what a lucky little baby to come into your family. And how fun that you got a jogging stroller, you are gonna love it.
YAAY! Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to see lots of pictures!
Congrats! We are so excited for you and Troy! Being a mom is the best thing in the world. Enjoy every crazy minute. You'll do great!
If I had seen this post earlier I would have thought that the stroller was for taking Troy on your runs with you.
Post a Comment