So I remember worrying about my "fat roll" at 17 weeks and debating if it was baby belly or just belly. Now that I look back (why does this always happen with old pictures), I just cant believe that my belly was so small when it felt so big:)

Fast forward 14 weeks plus some days and here I am with 31+2 day belly. I am 40 inches around. I am absolutely exhausted because I get up about 4-5 times a night to go to the bathroom. Also I can't sleep on my left side because it causes weird, sharp pain on top of my uterus, so I can only sleep on my right side since you aren't supposed to sleep on your back. I shouldn't complain though, since that is the only "pregnancy discomfort except for continuous calf cramps. And I do not even have kids to entertain and take care of during the day. After baby sitting for Monday morning, I have a new respect for moms with small kids who are pregnant! You guys are awesome.

I am ready for this little guy to come. It's not because I hate being pregnant; more so because four of my friends had their babies in the past week and I just want to be able to cuddle up with my little baby boy. And I am totally convinced that I will go past my due date since I want to do everything as natural as possible...
7 comments:
I always end up on my back. A friend of mine asked her doctor about it and the Doctor said that your body will turn you over if it isn't doing its job properly. But I'd say what every you are comfortable with.
You look so cute, I can't wait to be as far as you.
I love your bump updates - then I realize I am about where I need to be too. You have such a good outlook on things - I am getting close to wanting to be done w/this pregnancy too but not to meet the little guy but just to do be done with pregnancy. Oh well, it will all happen before we know it. By the way - love your stroller!
you are much like Amy, she was 9 days late with the first kid. She wanted everything natural, and it worked out in the end to be just that. It doesn't always, but it did for us.
4-5 times a night! Maybe you shouldn't drink anything after noon! Poor girl! You're belly is adorable! And your stroller looks awesome! How fun! You're getting so close!
you look soooo cute! I wish we could chat in person!
It's funny to look back at your "bump" pictures after the baby is born since we never really get a good look at ourselves when we're just about to pop. I think we're all surprised at how big we really got right before the baby's arrival. We feel huge but it's different to see a picture later.
P.S. Troy looks so happy with that stroller! :)
Wow I am just impressed that you take pictures of yourself. I sadly look at my self and spiral into depression mode.
What is amazing is how our organs and skin (which I guess is an organ as well) can stretch and move out of the way to create life. It is God's handiwork in action.
Post a Comment