HOORAY! I can't believe he's here! Congratualtions. I'm so pround that you did so well during the birth. We will have to hear more about it at sewing group.
YEAA! Congrats! He is adorable! Hope you're feeling well and resting lots! I loved Troy's post by the way how he said he didn't know what to think at first about watching! so funny!
11 comments:
He is too perfect. I love all these pictures. Congratulations! Congratulations!! Congratulations!!! I hope he lets you get some sleep now!
What a cutie! Isn't being a new parent amazing!!!
Sooooo cute. Troy looks like one proud daddy! I hope your first night wasn't too bad.
What an adorable little boy and some great pictures!
What a stud already! Seriously cute. Can't wait to meet the little dude! Yay for your new family.
Congratulations! He's beautiful. I'm so happy for you!
HOORAY! I can't believe he's here! Congratualtions. I'm so pround that you did so well during the birth. We will have to hear more about it at sewing group.
Congratulations! Motherhood is just too too perfect!
YEAA! Congrats! He is adorable! Hope you're feeling well and resting lots! I loved Troy's post by the way how he said he didn't know what to think at first about watching! so funny!
I think I see his 11th finger in that last picture!
He is absolutely precious! Congratulations! I am still pulling for red hair! =)
Love,
Kell
Post a Comment