Disclaimer(s): 1. This is terrible camera work because the camera wasn't focused and the lighting was less than desirable, but the audio is OK. 2. I sound like an idiot, but it's all good because my son had fun.
Saku has been smiling since he was six weeks old. He gave me a little giggle amount of a month ago, but mostly he does these silent laughs and squeals a lot.
On Sunday night, he just started laughing and cracking up. I was doing the lovely fake laugh with him and he just kept cracking up. I love his laugh. He laughed like this again the following night when Troy was being silly with him at CVS.
Sunday had been a rough day because he did not take good naps and since we are doing the sleep training, he had cried quite a bit. So when he started laughing, it brought tears to my eyes because it was a reminder of the joys that I get to experience as a mother.
3 comments:
Soooo cute!
Welcome to motherhood! It brings out the silly side in us all. We'll do about ANYTHING to get our babies to laugh....even fake laugh.
Totally adorable!
You are so funny! Such a cute mom! I love his little grunty laugh.
Post a Comment