Monday, November 2, 2009

Loving The Cooler Weather

Our whole family was loving the cooler weather last week. Troy likes to sleep in a very chilly room, so he kept the window to our bedroom open during one of the nights and it was in the mid 60s in our house during the night. I had to go and put mittens on Saku's hands so he wouldn't freeze.

On Wednesday, we took a little trip to the park and took some pictures. I know I am so biased, but I just can't get over what an adorable little boy Saku is. He isn't a little baby anymore, which is exciting and little sad at the same time.

Saku is quickly mastering sitting up. His back still gets tired if he sits up too long on his own, but he has learned to balance himself really well. I am amazed how smoothly he lands when he falls over; sometimes he even seems to go face first and it doesn't hurt him. Heavenly Father sure knew what He was doing when He designed us:)


There is drool EVERYWHERE.


Saku still likes being close to us. He doesn't like cuddling unless he is really tired or feeling sick, but he definitely demands physical closeness. We often wrestle together, do tummy time while he is on my tummy or he just sits on me.

1 comment:

The Ensign's said...

Way to go Saku on sittin up! How exciting.
Let me know next time you wann hang out at the park. We'll join ya!