Dear Saku,
I wish I could really express how much I love you and how much your isi loves you. I wish you could understand the excitement that your aunts and grandpa felt when they got to see you this Christmas. I wish you could know how much each of your slobbery kisses and sweet snuggles means to me. I hope you will always know that when I say "I love you" or "Rakastan sua", those are so much more than just words. I hope you will always know that since your arrival last June, my life has been filled with happiness beyond description. I love watching you learn new things. I love making you laugh. I love the fact that I can comfort you when you are upset. Six months ago, I was amazed at how precious you were and today, I am even more grateful to be your mother.
Love,
äiti
One of the best Christmas presents for me was the fact that Saku loved being with my sisters. There is nothing sweeter to me than to see my family love my baby boy. As I watch my sisters interact with him and love him, I can imagine how my mom would love him. It truly is a blessing to have a loving family.

3 comments:
Last Christmas one of my sisters announced, "At the end of this holiday, I am going to be Trevor's favorite!" I don't know if she succeeded, but they both loved being together. I love seeing you and your sisters together!
That first picture of you and Saku and your sister is so cute. Everyone smiling and glowing! So sweet.
What a handsome boy! Glad to hear you are doing so well.
Post a Comment