Today
I was exhausted after a long, busy and stressful night at work.
I was delighted as Saku greeted me as i got home and he gave me a sweet smile with all six teeth showing.
I felt the spirit bear a testimony of my Heavenly Father's love for me.
I was relieved that a small conflict with a friend was resolved.
I laughed and screamed as Troy chased Saku and me around the house.
I received a much needed shoulder and foot massage.
I cried as i discussed the stress of being a new nurse and my doubts about my abilities.
I was comforted by Troy's support and sweet words.
I survived another day without sugar. Seven days done and 14 to go.
I was grateful to hear my hubby's even bresthing as he snoozes and I cant sleep because it means I was home and hopefully sleeping soon.
I smiled as i thought of the upcoming visits from my brother and sister.
I decided to try to uplift others more and stay away from people and situations that bring me down.
I missed my mother and her advice.
I got to learn more about myself and hopefully change for better.
Today had its ups and downs. More ups and downs and that is what counts.
-- Post From My iPad'
2 comments:
I'm so grateful for a good husband who supports me, too! yay for fantastic husbands. Saku really is so darling! It was so great to see you the other night! While I know the learning curve is very tough as a nurse, you'll find your way in no time! You're extremely bright and capable - I'd want you as my nurse ANY day. Hands down. Hang in there! (And a visit from family? That's so exciting!) Love you - glad your day's ups exceeded its downs!
Eevi I know what you mean about ups and downs. It's the daily struggle of every mother. You are so awesome and I like the last two posts alot. Just simple and real. Almost like a little glimpse into your journal. :)
Post a Comment