Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wrapped Around His Finger

For the first few months of Saku's life, I kept saying to Troy "isn't Saku so adorable" and he would obviously agree, but his excitement level wasn't quite equal to mine. Now that Saku is walking and playing games, Troy keeps telling me "isn't he just so awesome". If there ever was a man who was in love with his little boy, Troy is one.

Today Saku figured out how to take his diaper off. I put him down for a nap just in his diaper (rookie mistake) and fortunately, he kept crying so I went to check on him and as I picked him up, my hands found a cute naked butt. The other day, he somehow opened a bottle of nail polish and dumped on our carpet. Fortunately, he didnt eat any of it, but he does have one pink finger nail.

Saku showing off his bottom two teeth. He also has two on the top, which makes his smile even more adorable.



Saku's new way of smiling when he is really happy.


I didnt get an easter basket, so I bought a new dress for myself :)
This picture makes me feel like Saku and I are just best friends.
The timer light made Saku little suspicious, so he kept the poker face no matter how many pictures we took.

On Thursday morning, Saku and I were enjoying the beautiful sunshine on our backyard.

"It's so much better to have the hat in my mouth than on my head. "
"Check out how fast I can push my walker"
"Big boxes make great toys"
"But dirt is even better"
"Especially when mom is taking pictures of me, instead of telling me to stop eating it"

"I'm so glad mom seems to always have the broom out so I can play with it. It really is one of my favorite toys. I wonder why she keeps sweeping underneath my chair ALL the time."


"How did I get so lucky to have two beautiful ladies with me? Especially when they are interested in basketball!"

I loved watching the three babies play together. They are all two months apart and have such different personalities. Camille and Camry have been huge help for me in the last few months and I was grateful that I was able to offer some service back to them as they enjoyed a date night with their hubbies.

3 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

We love his really happy smile. So funny!

Ashley said...

That top picture is DARLING!

Kat Clark said...

So many wonderful pictures! I love them all and I love your Easter basket substitution! I'm going to do that next Easter for myself too. Saku is such a stud. Michael grew more and more obsessed with Jack as he became older and older too. Same thing with baby girl. It just goes to show that men have simple minds and need to be entertained. :)Us women, we know how to appreciate true beauty! Haha!