Friday, September 17, 2010

PINK PINK PINK

So we had our doctor's appointment and the baby looks great and the doctor announced that it was a girl!!!

We are off to Troy's birthday campout and still have lots of packing and prepping to do, so I better get off, but we wanted to share the exciting news!!

13 comments:

Bridget said...

YAY!!!!

SMT Family said...

Wahoo! Exciting news; she will be a blast!

Brittany Cornett said...

yeah girls are so much fun since you can relive your childhood a bit by watching them

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
H.Cook said...

YAAAAYYYYY! They are so much fun (and full of drama)- so excited for you :)

Christi said...

Congratulations! Litle girls are so fun!

Natalie said...

Hooray! Congrats! Of course it would be exciting either way, but it is just fun to know, ya know?

Dan and Katie said...

How exciting!!! We are so happy for you guys!!

Kelly said...

Yay! One of each! How fun. I am so happy for you.

Ashley said...

That is sooo exciting! Congratulations!

Nathan, Bethany, Noah, and Porter said...

Congratulations Troy, Eevi, and Saku! I'm glad to hear some girls are being born, so far almost all of the 6 other people I know that are pregnant and due in the next few months are having boys.

Unknown said...

HURRAY!

Candis said...

You deserve a princess! Soooo awesome! What a perfect little family you have.