After Eerika was born, we didn't want to give up our guest room and I wasn't brave (or crazy) enough to put both of the kids in the same bedroom, so she has slept in our walking closet for the past three months. Few weeks ago, it started to get too warm in there so we moved the bassinet to the guest bedroom. Since we don't have black out curtains in that room, it would start getting light around 5 am and she would wake up earlier than usual.
Troy figured out the perfect solution. Our sweet girl slept in our guest bathroom for few nights before we left to Finland. The room is perfectly dark and the fan provides white noise. I would do almost anything for a good night sleep for my kids and myself.
1 comment:
We had this same bassinet with Zach, but had to give it away when we moved because we had no room. I LOVED that bassinet and wish I had it for baby girl!
Post a Comment