Thursday, June 9, 2011

Smiles and Laughs Make Life Better

You know life is good when you wake up with snot all over your face and you are still happy and so darn cute!


I am loving the fact that Saku does pretend play and how clever he is. On our last morning in Finland, he decided to climb into a laundry basket, took a pillow with him and pretended to sleep. And the best part is that he knows when he is being funny and witty.



While we were at the Chicago airport, I had to go to the bathroom. Eerika was little fussy so I ended up taking Saku with me while Troy walked around with Eerika. Saku sees us going to the bathroom all the time; however, this time as I was ready to be done, he looked at the toilet bowl and got really distressed. He pointed and said "pippeli rikki" (penis broken). He said it over and over again and just seemed so worried about the fact that I did not have a penis there. Maybe it was the fact that we had been traveling for hours at this point, but I thought that it was the most hilarious thing ever. When I came out of the bathroom and told Troy, it took me several minutes to get to the bunch line because I just kept cracking up.

1 comment:

Usandthings said...

Your kids are so cute. After Ethan was born, Lillian would expound upon the subject of genitalia at great length to anyone who would listen- her CTR 4 teacher, the grocery store clerk, the neighbor kids. Thankfully she's grown out of that phase.