Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pure Awesomeness


Saku started his Sunday by reading the comics.


Saku wore his nice Sunday suit for the first time on Sunday. I must say he was very handsome. And it was funny to see how he liked the fact that we kept saying how good looking he was.

When we got home, he decided that he wanted to listen to my jogging headphones.

He wore them backwards, which made it look like he had a retainer on.

And then it was imperative that he brushed his teeth at the same time.


Do you ever wish that you could do these ridiculous things and still look adorable and cute instead of "what is wrong with you??"

1 comment:

Camille said...

One of these pictures needs to go in his wedding video. Or you could save it for when you need his cooperation when he's a teenager. I was expecting a dark suit but I love this color on him, he is so handsome!