On Tuesday, I attempted a cute girly photo shoot with Eerika. As I have said before, we don't do headbands before she pulls them off. Again, I tried to put one on because they really do make her look adorable and girly. However, these pictures will have prove that it was in vain and she will have to use her natural looks rather than accessories to stand out:) Also these prove that I am not the worst baby girl mom "who never care enough to accessorize her baby"
For some reason, I find this picture adorable It also shows that Eerika is starting to more and more hair.
Once Eerika noticed the camera, the photo shoot was over as she wanted to play with the camera.
I was crazy enough to take her diaper off for few seconds because I thought the bare bum and the rolls just looked priceless with the tutu.

"I really don't like having these around my head or neck"
We also made a trip to the doctor for her 6 month shots (yes, little behind the schedule) and got her current stats.
Weight: 17 lbs and 10 oz (36th)
Height:27 3/4 in (67th)
Head: 45 cm (82th)
I think she is 100 percent fun and beautiful.
2 comments:
She's adorable...and I think a mom who gets ANY photos of her own children (especially at Eerika's age), and GOOD ones, is a rock star! Love the photos.
if you have a photo of her that you particularly like you can send it to me (full resolution or RAW) and i will try my best in photoshop.
Post a Comment