Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Multiple Identities

Saku loves to pretend play. Frequently when I ask him to do something, he will tell me "no, say "please kitty cat/dog/Wyatt(Super Why)". He loves to be Eerika, especially now that she gets a lot of attention for her new tricks such as walking.

As we drove to the children's museum today, Saku insisted that I was Heather, he was James and Eerika was Julia. And so we played our parts all the way to the museum.

While it can be a hit and miss how well James and Saku play together, I couldn't be more grateful for my friendship with Heather. It is so nice to have someone who understands you, supports you and loves you. So if I have to pretend to be someone else, I will take on Heather's identity any time.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love you, Eevi!!! You know that I feel the same way about you!