Saku says so many silly, clever and ridiculous things each day. Some of them I remember even after weeks and some of them just slip out of my mind quickly.
Today's highlights
"Isi, you are a nice guy" as Saku and isi walked to the bathroom together.
"Use pretty words" after I had raised my voice at Eerika when she threw her plate on the floor.
"I don't like sorries" as in he doesn't like to say sorry.
Though this was nonverbal, it is still nice to remember. This afternoon, I went to play trains with him. I had just gotten an email so I told Saku that I would read this one email on my phone and then focus on him. About 10 seconds later, Saku climbs on my lap and gives me a kiss on my cheek. Yea, I did put the phone away immediately and we enjoyed some train play together.
| Silly face |
| Poor dry red cheeks. |
Saku has found his first crush. The object of his affection is a five year old Vella who lives across from us. After I said to Saku " Isn't Eerika so pretty" he replied "yeah and Vella is pretty too". Every white car is Vella's car and he gets quite giddy when I tell him that we are going to play with her. When I ask him why he likes to play with her, he answers "she is so pretty". Oh my sweet sensitive child. I have a feeling that I will be offering lots of hugs and support through many heartbreaks when he grows up.
No comments:
Post a Comment