So this discussion came about last night as we were cleaning up from a delicious spinach and ham quiche that Eevi made. She offered to let me take the quiche to work the next day for lunch, and I politely declined. When I explained that reheated eggs did not seem that appealing to me, our discussion of who should get the good and bad leftovers ensued. No agreeable conclusion was made.
So this morning I decided that I would be a nice guy and take the quiche with me to work so that Eevi wouldn't have to eat the leftovers that no one wanted. Well, Eevi being the most amazing wife that she is just sent me the following email that I felt I had to share:
Subject: IMPORTANT
Body:
1. Please disgard the quiche.
2. Go to Jason's Deli
3. Pick up a sandwich
4. Enjoy the sandwich
5. Know that you are loved and appreciated by your wife.
6. Please respond to the email so the customer service knows that the email has been read.
Sincerely,
Make your husband happy corporation
Thank you Eevi for being so awesome! And, please tell customer services that your client is quite satisfied.
4 comments:
I love my besty beasty.
And I love that she found synch an amazing man to share her forever with.
this gave Jess and I a good laugh! You have a sweet wife!
What a clever way to win ;)
You're turn.
Hah! First of all that is hilarious because Brian took leftover quiche for lunch today (are we all trying to use up our easter ham leftovers or what?). And second of all Eevi is so sweet! And third, it never ceases to ammuse me how much i am like you and brian is like eevi when it comes to some things. And FYI in our house the "good" (i think we consider quiche good leftovers) leftovers go to Brian for sure. Anything to keep his day streamlined so he can come home sooner!
Post a Comment