Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Good support

I am three weeks away from my next marathon. I am feeling the strain of the training as I just finished  a high mileage week.  I am nervous of reaching my goals. I am looking forward to being done and at the same time, I have loved the training. The hills are a killer and the weather has been cold at time, but I do really find some calmness and peace as I put one foot in front of another for miles and miles. 

Troy has been great, again, with the training. Last week someone picked up my water bottle, as a nice environmental gesture, which was quite the blow after running 18 miles. So this Saturday, he labeled one of my water bottles to ensure that I wouldn't be without water again.



Troy, thanks for being amazing!

3 comments:

Camille said...

What a good idea....I never would have thought of that. Thank goodness for engineers!

Jesse and Camry said...

thats pretty funny, but probably not for you.

Unknown said...

what a hubby! :)