Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Miss Eerika and Ukki

As I was putting Eerika to bed I asked her "who loves you more than äiti loves you?" The answer was supposed to be Heavenly Father. She answered "ukki".

For a girl who is sort of particular about who gets her affection, ukki sure gets it.

They were road trip buddies in the back seat on our way to Utah. He woke up with her in the mornings, her usual wake up time is around 6:30sh, and I got to sleep in until 7. That half an hour can make a big difference. Ukki watched the kids so we could enjoy a fun "adult only" game night at Brian and Alia's. 



We went to the zoo today and as I told Eerika about our plans. She asked me "with ukki?". Unfortunately, Ukki wasn't there for today's trip but I am grateful that my girl loves her ukki even when he lives so far away.

No comments: