Saturday, September 6, 2014

Offcial Preschool

Eerika is going to Tiny Hands Preschool. Just once a week for now, but she gets dropped off at 8 am and I pick her up at 10:30 and I do not have to teach at all. It is pretty awesome. Miss Wendy has only six kids in the class, which I really like. Amber and Brad are in the class with Eerika. McKinnley is another girl, which will be good for Eerika to have more girl friends as she is so surrounded by boy stuff at home.

We attended the open house of the preschool. We filled out registration paper work. This is all new to us as Saku's Joy School was very low key and unofficial.  At the open house, Eerika got to decorate a field trip T-shirt and eat some cookies. She has her own little cubby with her name on it and they have "green, yellow, red" behavior chart just like Saku has in his class room. This is a big deal. Now she gets to tells us if she stayed on green at school. She even got fish for a little treasure.

It seems important for Eerika to have a school of her own to go to. 

This girl was excited to go to the open house.  She was so patient to wait for her turn to decorate her T-shirt and do the fishing. I am proud of her. I think she will love preschool and blossom even more than she has in the past months.















No comments: