The perk of being a Primary Secretary is that I make the assignments for talks/scripture and prayers. Saku had been asking for an assignment so I assigned him to give a talk while Ukki and Mummi were in town.
The theme was God Speaks Through Prophets.
Saku wrote most of his own talk and did an amazing job deliver it. He didn't just read it, but he actually look at the primary kids and bore his testimony "I know we can see the prophet in General Conference".
It is amazing how strongly Troy and I feel the spirit when our kids say prayers and give talks.
On Easter he prayed that we wouldn't forget the real meaning of Easter and Jesus' resurrection. I had felt bad that I hadn't focused enough, in my opinion, on the life of Jesus during the Easter week. However, Saku dispelled my worries for the moment as he was very aware of the happenings of Easter.

1 comment:
Super impressed with his writing and spelling! Is he in Kindergarten or still in preschool?
Post a Comment