Saturday, November 7, 2015

Halloween 2015

Eerika and Saku requested costumes from Grandma and she did an amazing job. Eerika wanted to be Elsa, which was an interesting choice since I thought we had passed the Frozen phase.  Saku wanted to a Jedi. He was a Jedi few years ago with a thrift store costume, but this year's Jedi was amazing. Grandma made so many little details that just amazed Troy and I. 

I emailed our ward's relief society and asked for a costume for Aleksi and someone had a Yoda. He was so adorable. So we had sort a matching costumes with the Jedi and Yoda. 

Troy and I were again lame and didn't dress up. I have big aspirations each year but in the end, I don't quite care enough to spend the time and money on our costumes. I did wear kitty ears for our ward Trunk or Treat. 

We actually had adult stake conference session on Halloween night, so the youth from our ward took Saku and Eerika trick or treating while we wrestled Aleksi at the church.  The kids had such a good time and came home with a load of candy. 

The following day, Troy and I received a strong impression, during stake conference, that we should be in this ward and have our kids grow up in this area and be surrounded by such strong, good families.  I believe that this strong impression was a result of our obedience to attend the adult session the night before. 











No comments: