As I was singing to Eerika "Child's Prayer", and when I sang "Some say that heaven is far away, but I feel it close around me as I pray" and Eerika said "I really do feel it" with such happiness in her voice.
Aleksi says the word "ball" about 200 times a day. No joke! Anything that is circular shape is a ball. Satelite dishes, balloons, traffic lights.
Aleksi wants you to throw hoops with him. He will come and find you. Say "Ball" and when you respond that you will play with him. He will skip happily to the hoop, sit in front of it and expect you to sit there on the floor and play with him. It is actually a quite enjoyable game with a 17 month old.
Saku is obsessed with storm raiders video game on the iPhone. He will talk about the battles and airplanes forever. Troy is good about engaging in these conversations. I need to work on caring about his interests more. As much as I dont like video games, it is a great incentive to get him out of bed and ready for school if we promise that he can play 5-15 minutes.
Saku finished reading the Harry Potter series the second time. He has surprised by his speed in running. He ran to the park, around the park while playing with friends and home the other day.
I was working at the Y on Saturday due to the snow storm and Troy tried to call me. There is no reception by the treadmills so Troy couldnt get hold of me and was frustrated as he thought I had let my phone battery die. Eerika heard his frustration and said "what do you expect? she is working out."
Eerika also informed me that we will have five kids because she is praying for twins. And she informed me that she is praying in the morning too. She really wants a baby girl.
1 comment:
Is this last sentence an announcement?
Post a Comment