Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Saku's Third Lost Tooth

Saku has had a wiggly tooth for a while now. True to his personality, he wouldnt want to pull it out and I had no desire to go anyway near his tooth. Tonight as Saku wrestled/tickle battled with Troy the tooth ended up coming out.

Saku was a bit shocked. There were no tears but a definite mixed feelings moment as he was having a bit of bleeding. He also did not like the feeling of the big gap from the lost tooth. It seems like a huge gap. 

He has changed the place of his tooth several times in order to trick the tooth fairy. I pretended to go in and look for it. Saku said he wasn't fooled. Then he said he was missing the tooth and I mentioned that maybe Tooth Thief came along and just took the tooth. We looked for it for a minute or so and then he sneakily smile and said "oh now I remember where it is" BUT he wouldn't tell me.

He also asked me "if I lose all my teeth before you die. Can you tell me who really takes them?" I promised that when he becomes a parent, he will know the magic of Tooth Fairies.  He is on the fence about believing in these magical childhood characters.

No comments: