Saturday, November 3, 2007

As I mentioned on my first post, I am trying to be more spontaneous and adventurous and learn and try new things. So today I had my first golf experience Troy has wanted to go to the driving range for a long time and we finally did it this morning. While he was hitting the golf balls, I ran three miles and then met up with him at the driving range. Unfortunately, he got a blister on his index finger a half way through his bucket of balls, so we decided that I would attempt to hit some balls. I only missed once and I actually liked it. However, I had just run three miles and though it wasn't that far, Arizona sun definitely takes the energy out of you quickly, so I hit about ten balls and then we headed home.


Troy was so excited about hitting some golf balls.

I was pretty lazy for the rest of the day. I read for few hours, took a nap, went through some blogs and prepared for tomorrow's Visiting Teaching conference. Oh, I do have to mention the fact that I have been shopping a lot lately, which should be mentioned since I'm not usually a huge fan of shopping. Tonight I bought a cute dress and some lotions when I was just supposed to buy a birthday present for my friend.

4 comments:

The Ensign's said...

Eevi... I'm so glad to hear your getting into the shopping thing. Let me know when your ready to go with a real, experienced shopper. We can have lots of fun and spend lots a money. hehe!

Dani said...

Good job on the running! And golf! It's a fun sport! Oh and way to go on the shopping! See, it's not that bad! I'm sure your dress is darn cute!

Mollie said...

love the spandex... bet you were the cause of a lot of missed shots by those around you!!

Starla said...

I miss those spandex...