We also got new bookcases from Ikea that we put in our den. We had painted it dark brown few weeks ago and wanted to accentuate the dark color with white furniture. As you can see, we need more books. I absolutely love reading; however, I am a regular at the Tucson city library so my own collection of books is not very big. Troy tells people that I act like a kid on a Christmas morning when I go to the library; that is how excited I get about reading good books. Yes, I'm little nerdy:) However, I keep finding GRE words for Troy from my books, so hopefully that will help him on his test. He is desperately trying to learn some of the vocabulary, which for most people is very difficult. I absolutely hate those standardized tests. I think they are evil!
We also had some "new" people over tonight. There are so many fun people in our ward that we haven't had a chance to hang out so finally tonight we had Camille and Birch and Emmy and David over.
Also if anyone wants a running buddy, let me know. I am thinking of training for San Francisco Marathon(august 2008). Though, we all know how successful I was about my half-marathon training. So we'll see...
5 comments:
Yay for grass and new furniture!
xoxo
Your grass looks so nice and green! And Tanner would be jealous of your new bookcase! He really wants one!
WOW! It looks great in your backyard! And I love your bookcases!
your grass looks great! Maybe we'll make it down there some day to visit you!
OK, not a fan of brown dirt and prefers grass: check.
Buys furniture at IKEA: check.
Library addict: check.
Enjoys running: check.
I wonder what else we have in common...
Post a Comment