Thursday, February 28, 2008

Trashing my blog

So I have been a victim of spamming on my blog. Do people not have better things to do that post random, dirty links on my blog and hope that someone will click on them? It makes me very upset. So to balance out my frustration with dumb people, I will post few happy thoughts here.

1. I got an offer for an externship(same as an internship) at a mother-baby unit at Northwest Medical Center here in Tucson. I was hoping for a L& D position, but they had filled it before I even interviewed.
2. Ben & Jerry's with scripture study. Troy and I have been enjoying few spoonfuls of ice cream every night this week as we do our scripture study. 
3. Girls weekend in March. I'm planning on visiting my girl friends at BYU; girl friends make life so wonderful. 
4. Healthy body. After being sick for few weeks and being around sick people as a nurse, I am so grateful for my healthy body and its amazing ability to adapt. I'm constantly amazed how my body can increase in endurance as I train for my longer runs. I wanted to title one of my posts as "the miracle of human body" and talk about my training and I bet most people would have thought that I'm announcing the arrival of a little Grossarth.
5. Loving husband. This week, like all the other weeks, has been insane and my wonderful husband has cooked for me every night except tonight when he's working overtime. I even got a long foot rub after my 12-hour shift yesterday. (Though he did tell me that I smelled like hospital as he gave me a welcome home kiss. )
6. Sleep. I love sleep! I slept 9 hours last night and I feel like a new person. 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are really good thoughts! I find that thinking healthy thoughts can also keep you healthier, too, so keep it up! I'm sorry your blog got spammed.

Megan Turnidge said...

Awww.. how sweet! Anyways, do you have comments moderation enabled on here? You'll be emailed with each comment and if you don't know the sender you just don't click "publish this comment" and the spam will never appear on your blog....

Mollie said...

When are you going to Utah?

Starla said...

Wow- 9 hours of sleep, a foot rub, and dinner! You are living the high life! :)

Can't wait to see your face in March!

Mimi said...

Eevi, Thanks for your comment. I've been thinking a lot about your mom and your family these past few weeks. I guess the Lord has his own plan for all of us and we just have to work to accept that. Hope you are doing well.

Eevi said...

Mollie, I'm going to Utah March 21st to 23rd.

Dani said...

Um, I'm coming over for scripture study next time! I like all Ben and Jerrys so it doesn't matter which one you have for me! :)