Last week was so much fun. Troy and I worked on our backyard. I enjoyed the days without school work, had a girls' night here in Tucson (which included shopping and Jamba Juice run), saw the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple and traveled to see Starla in Utah.
Troy and I met his parents and brother's family at the Mesa Temple and enjoyed the Easter Pageant. Since I was going out of town, we planned for Troy to stay with his parents so he wouldn't get too lonely. Ironically enough, he drove to Tucson with his parents on Friday for a track meet after dropping me off at the Phoenix airport.
Freshman year girls and Natalie and Suzanna's husbands got together for a breakfast feast. Mollie and Shannah are missing from the picture. It is actually kind of funny how all of us married couples got married in 4 month sequences. I was the first one Sept 05 (everyone, including myself, thought I would be the last one), Mollie Dec 05, Shannah April 06, Molly Aug 06, Suzanna Dec 06 and Natalie April 07. We have not met a guy who is worthy of my Starla yet. Natalie is the first one to be pregnant and she is due in August.
I will post more pictures of the girls' weekend after some studying:) Yes, there is school work after spring break, which is so unfair.
3 comments:
Look at those muscles! You're wonderwoman.
Looks like fun!!! I thought you were going to Utah for your girls night. I didn't know they all came here? Or maybe I understood that wrong. Anyways looks like it was a good spring break!
I'm impressed that you laid all those bricks in heels! Not only are you buff, but you are styling!!!! And the wall looks great too.
Post a Comment