How long have I been married? Two and half fabulous years.
How long did we date? One year exactly. We met on Sept. 10th 2004 and got married on Sept. 10th 2005.
Who is taller? Troy is taller.
Who can sing better? I think we are tie this one.
Who is smarter? I get better grades because I am obsessed with them. I know anatomy, physiology and nursing stuff and Troy is a genius when it comes to math, engineering and computers. So in our own fields of study, we both do well.
Who does the laundry? I do it unless there are no clean clothes left:) It's not that Troy doesn't want to do it; I just do it before he does it.
Who pays the bills? Troy does.
Who sleeps on the right side? Troy does because his right shoulder is messed up and we can't cuddle if I lay on his right shoulder.
Who mows the lawn? Troy has a fancy lawnmower that he uses to mow our patch of grass:)
Who cooks dinner? Depends on the week, when my school stuff gets too crazy Troy cooks almost every night. When he is working long hours, I do most of the cooking. We have a great system down:)
Who drives? Troy drives when we are together.
1 comment:
you two are such a cute couple. I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment