Since I have been out of "home" for more than five years now, I tend to think of my youngest sister as a little girl when in reality she has grown into a beautiful young woman. Aino and her friend Sonja came to visit us for few days and we tried not to be too boring for these 16 year olds. As you can see, Aino likes tanning so we tried to take advantage of the Tucson weather to improve her tan. Of course, it happens to be the monsoon season and we saw more rain than sun that week. We shopped, ate great food and saw "Made of Honor". It ended up being a pretty cute comedy. However, it did have some unnecessary inappropriate comments and humor, which seems to be the case with almost all the new movies.
Aino's comments from her visit were "Troy, I didn't know you were so stylish" and while talking to dad on the phone, she encouraged dad to follow Troy's example with dressing up. She also told us that our kids would be so lucky since we cook such good food. We loved having her here for few days and were reminded again of how nice it would be to be closer to my family.
3 comments:
Remember when we met in DT and became friends and remember how Aino was 11 and you were like "Aino kissed a boy." And I was like "WHAT?! I haven't even kissed a boy!" ha ha
Miss you beasty!
She was so cute at your wedding.
Troy loves his enchiladas! BTW we are in Phoenix this weekend.
Post a Comment